Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Update

Did anybody read my blog while I was gone? No? Great!

I'm going to get serious about updating this thing at some point, just probably not this week. I'm a little bit under the weather, I'm preparing to reformat my Mac and install Snow Leopard, my 1TB drive with all of my movies on it died, and Jaclyn surprised me with a DSi for my birthday about a month early. So yeah, not a lot of time to blog.

My large claim chart will eventually be posted. Also, the over-commercialization of this blog is a joke. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't buy stuff!!! I'm trying to buy a house in the next two years. I'd love to put Adsense up, but for some reason Google insists I already have an application in that has been pending review for 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
David @ Work by David Montgomery is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.